Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Gun Dog a Japanese band with Western Flavor

Hello jrock fans out there. Today I would like to share some of my mp3 collections to you. I just found it recently a band called Gun Dog, although the band already created before 2002. The first time I hear one of their singles, I thought that this is an American band or a western band. But when I search on the internet, I found it that all the information about the band was in Japanese and the domain ended with .co.jp.

I really surprised because the vocalist voices really like one of my favorites Western band, Alterbridge. The music of Gun Dog also has the same feeling to Alterbridge song.

For everyone who wants to know the song here I listed the link to download their single which released in 2004 with title “Chair”.

Gun Dog – Chair[singles]

If you really like that single, then you would like this album too.

Gun Dog – Humanity[Album]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

upload again "chair" please!!