Tuesday, February 6, 2007

1 Liter of Tears Soundtrack

You probably know some drama from Japan that called as J-Dorama. Recently I accidentally saw my friend having some DVDs with cover titled 1 liter of tears. Well being curious I lend it and watch the drama.

The beginning was fine but when the story goes deeper, without I know it I already dropped my tears. That’s really embarrassing moment of my life, fortunately I watch it by myself.

The another thing that will keep the audience of the drama crying probably is the ending credit that showing the main character real stories followed by the ending song that really make even a cold heart man will cry over it.

And once again, being curious I search the original soundtrack over the net. Luckily, I found it from some forum that I forgot the name. But I really thank the one who uploaded it. For you who looking for the track but unlucky, you can download it here (The files are WINRAR split files with size 10 MB each).

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13

the total file size is 115 MB. And here is the track list:
01 1 Litre no Namida (theme song)
02 Hurdle o Koete
03 Anata ga Oshiete Kureta Mono
04 Yasashisa ni Tsutsumarete
05 Anji
06 Sunadokei
07 Kimi e no Long Pass
08 Rakujitsu
09 Shinobi yoru Byouma
10 Furiaogeba Aoi Sora
11 Namida no Imi
12 Senkoku
13 Mou Utaenai
14 Te o Nobaseba Anata ga
15 Kunou no Senritsu
16 Nagare na Danran
17 Sagashite Goran
18 Nigiyaka no Danran
19 Toumei na Sekai
20 Seimei Aru Kagiri (sub theme)
21 Only Human (Piano version)
22 Konayuki (Piano version)
23 Only Human (Cello version)

Extra (Not featured on official OST)
- Only Human by K (theme song)
- Konayuki by Remioromen (Aya & Haruto's theme)
- 3gatsu 9ka by Remioromen (sung by the class at the vocal contest)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blocked URL!!!!

every where i go i find the url for the sound tracks blocked!!!

why??? i really want to have them!!!

:'( :'(